biblical finances and money – Biblical financial principles
Certainly! Here are 100 Bible topics related to money, along with relevant Bible verses for each topic:
1. **Wealth and Prosperity:**
– Proverbs 10:22 – “The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, without painful toil for it.”
– Luke 16:10-11 – “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.”
– Proverbs 11:25 – “A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.”
– Luke 12:15 – “Then he said to them, ‘Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.'”
– 1 Timothy 6:6-8 – “But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.”
6. **Giving to the Needy:**
– Proverbs 19:17 – “Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward them for what they have done.”
– Malachi 3:10 – “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
8. **Handling Finances Wisely:**
– Proverbs 21:20 – “The wise store up choice food and olive oil, but fools gulp theirs down.”
– Proverbs 22:7 – “The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.”
10. **Honesty in Finances:**
– Proverbs 11:1 – “The LORD detests dishonest scales, but accurate weights find favor with him.”
11. **Economic Justice:**
– Proverbs 31:8-9 – “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.”
12. **God’s Provision:**
– Philippians 4:19 – “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”
13. **Hard Work:**
– Proverbs 14:23 – “All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.”
– Ecclesiastes 11:1 – “Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days.”
15. **Honor in Business:**
– Proverbs 22:29 – “Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings; they will not serve before officials of low rank.”
16. **Financial Planning:**
– Proverbs 27:23-24 – “Be sure you know the condition of your flocks, give careful attention to your herds; for riches do not endure forever, and a crown is not secure for all generations.”
– Exodus 20:17 – “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”
18. **Being a Good Steward:**
– 1 Corinthians 4:2 – “Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful.”
19. **Seeking God’s Kingdom First:**
– Matthew 6:33 – “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
20. **Investing in Heaven:**
– Matthew 6:19-20 – “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.”
21. **Wisdom in Finances:**
– Proverbs 24:3-4 – “By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.”
22. **Money as a Tool:**
– Ecclesiastes 5:19 – “Moreover, when God gives someone wealth and possessions, and the ability to enjoy them, to accept their lot and be happy in their toil—this is a gift of God.”
23. **Avoiding Extremes:**
– Proverbs 30:8-9 – “Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God.”
24. **The Love of Money:**
– 1 Timothy 6:10 – “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.”
25. **Honoring God with Your Finances:**
– Proverbs 3:9-10 – “Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.”
Creating 100 distinct topics can be a bit extensive, but I’ll provide a diverse list of 20 topics related to biblical health and healing, each with accompanying Bible verse references. Feel free to expand and diversify these topics for your YouTube channel.
PART TWO HEALTH AND HEALING:
Certainly, here are 100 biblical health and healing verse topics along with Bible verse references for each topic. You can use these as inspiration for your YouTube channel:
1. **The Source of Healing** – Psalm 103:2-3
– “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases.”
2. **Faith and Healing** – Mark 11:24
– “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
3. **God as the Ultimate Healer** – Exodus 15:26
– “I am the Lord, your healer.”
4. **Prayer for Healing** – James 5:15
– “And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up.”
5. **Healing through the Laying on of Hands** – Mark 16:18
– “They will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
6. **The Healing Power of Love** – Proverbs 17:22
– “A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.”
7. **Healthy Eating in the Bible** – Genesis 1:29
– “And God said, ‘Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit.'”
8. **Physical and Spiritual Cleansing** – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
– “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own.”
9. **Stress and Anxiety** – Philippians 4:6-7
– “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”
10. **Healing through Forgiveness** – Matthew 6:14-15
– “For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.”
11. **Overcoming Addiction** – 1 Corinthians 10:13
– “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability.”
12. **Rest and Renewal** – Psalm 23:2-3
– “He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul.”
13. **The Power of Worship** – Psalm 103:1-5
– “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.”
14. **Healing through Gratitude** – 1 Thessalonians 5:18
– “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
15. **God’s Promises of Healing** – Jeremiah 30:17
– “For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord.”
16. **Holistic Health** – Luke 2:52
– “And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man.”
17. **Caring for the Elderly** – Proverbs 16:31
– “Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.”
18. **Mental Health and Peace** – Isaiah 26:3
– “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you.”
19. **Community and Healing** – Galatians 6:2
– “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.”
20. **Healing through Fasting** – Matthew 17:21
– “But this kind never comes out except by prayer and fasting.”
Feel free to use these topics and verses as a starting point for your YouTube channel’s content on biblical health and healing.
Feel free to tailor these topics to suit your audience and format for your YouTube channel.
Certainly! Creating a catchy and memorable name for your YouTube channel that focuses on teaching about biblical finances and money is essential for attracting viewers. Here are some suggestions:
Merv’s Money Matters
1. “Faithful Finances Academy”
2. “Proverbs & Profits”
3. “The Gospel of Wealth”
4. “Divine Dollars & Sense”
5. “Kingdom Coin Wisdom”
6. “Faithful Finance Fellowship”
7. “Biblical Bucks University”
8. “Heavenly Harvests: Financial Wisdom”
9. “Scripture and Savings”
10. “Money Matters Ministry”
11. “Christian Cash Chronicles”
12. “Graceful Gains: Biblical Finances”
13. “Stewardship Scriptures”
14. “Eternal Investments Institute”
15. “Prosperity Parables”
16. “Covenant Coins Classroom”
17. “Redeemed Riches Revelations”
18. “Prayer, Pounds & Providence”
19. “Soulful Savings Sanctuary”
20. “Biblical Bounty: Financial Faithfulness”
Feel free to modify or combine elements from these suggestions to create a unique and appealing name for your YouTube channel!
Teaching children about nature is an important aspect of homeschooling, fostering a deeper understanding and appreciation for the environment. Here are 20 evergreen video topics to discuss the benefits of teaching children about nature for homeschooling purposes and learning objectives:
1. **Introduction to Nature-Based Learning**: Exploring the fundamentals of incorporating nature into homeschooling.
2. **Outdoor Science Experiments for Kids**: Demonstrating exciting experiments that teach scientific concepts using elements from nature.
3. **Wildlife Exploration and Observation**: Encouraging children to observe and learn about local flora and fauna.
4. **Gardening with Kids**: Highlighting the educational and practical benefits of gardening for children.
5. **Nature Journaling for Creativity and Learning**: Discussing how keeping a nature journal can enhance creativity and learning.
6. **Nature Walks and Hiking Adventures**: Exploring the educational benefits of hiking and nature walks.
7. **Bird Watching and Ornithology for Kids**: Introducing bird watching and its educational value for homeschooling.
8. **Learning about Ecosystems and Habitats**: Understanding the different ecosystems and habitats and their importance.
9. **Sustainable Living and Eco-Friendly Practices**: Teaching children about sustainability and eco-friendly practices through nature-based activities.
10. **Nature-Based Art and Craft Projects**: Demonstrating how to create art and crafts using natural materials.
11. **Outdoor Survival Skills for Kids**: Introducing basic survival skills and their relevance to nature.
12. **Nature and Literature Connection**: Exploring the relationship between nature and literature, and how it can enhance reading comprehension and creativity.
13. **Stargazing and Astronomy for Young Learners**: Introducing astronomy and stargazing as part of nature-based learning.
14. **Water Conservation and Understanding Water Bodies**: Teaching kids about water conservation and the importance of water bodies.
15. **Insect Study and Bug Identification**: Exploring the fascinating world of insects and their role in the ecosystem.
16. **Nature-Inspired Physical Activities**: Incorporating physical activities inspired by nature to promote fitness and well-being.
17. **Nature-Based Math and Geometry**: Demonstrating how math concepts can be taught using natural elements and patterns.
18. **Introduction to Geology and Rocks for Kids**: Teaching children about geology and different types of rocks.
19. **Nature and Cultural Awareness**: Discussing how learning about nature can enhance cultural understanding and appreciation.
20. **Environmental Responsibility and Conservation**: Instilling a sense of environmental responsibility and promoting conservation efforts through nature-based education.
These topics can provide a well-rounded exploration of the benefits of teaching children about nature for homeschooling purposes and align with various learning objectives.
Yes, it is absolutely possible to teach horticulture and permaculture to children, and it can be a valuable and enjoyable learning experience for them. Horticulture is the cultivation of gardens, orchards, and nurseries, while permaculture involves designing sustainable and self-sufficient ecosystems that work harmoniously with nature. Both concepts can be adapted to suit the understanding and interests of children.
The age at which you can begin teaching horticulture and permaculture to children can vary depending on their individual interests, abilities, and maturity levels. However, generally speaking, you can introduce these concepts to children as young as preschool age (around 3-5 years old) and adapt the complexity of the content as they grow older.
Here’s a breakdown of age-appropriate activities and approaches:
1. **Preschool (Ages 3-5)**:
– Introduce basic gardening concepts like planting seeds, watering plants, and observing growth.
– Teach them the names of common plants, flowers, and vegetables.
– Engage them in simple nature-based activities like collecting leaves or exploring a small garden.
2. **Elementary School (Ages 6-11)**:
– Teach basic horticulture principles such as soil types, plant needs, and basic plant anatomy.
– Introduce simple permaculture concepts like companion planting and using natural materials for gardening.
– Engage them in hands-on gardening projects like creating a small vegetable garden or a flower bed.
3. **Middle School (Ages 12-14)**:
– Explore more advanced horticulture topics such as propagation methods, composting, and plant diseases.
– Begin discussing more detailed aspects of permaculture, such as designing sustainable garden layouts and understanding ecosystem interactions.
– Involve them in planning and maintaining a larger garden or permaculture project.
4. **High School (Ages 15-18)**:
– Deepen their understanding of horticulture through topics like plant genetics, plant breeding, and sustainable farming practices.
– Provide opportunities for hands-on experiences in permaculture design and implementation.
– Encourage independent research and projects related to horticulture and permaculture.
Tailor the teaching approach based on the child’s age, interests, and abilities. Use hands-on activities, interactive projects, and outdoor experiences to make learning about horticulture and permaculture engaging and enjoyable for children.
Certainly! Here are 20 evergreen and in-demand Bible topics related to finding peace in a troubled world, along with a corresponding verse for each topic:
1. **Trusting God in Difficult Times**
* *Verse*: Psalm 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
2. **Overcoming Anxiety and Fear**
* *Verse*: Philippians 4:6-7 – “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”
3. **Finding Peace in God’s Promises**
* *Verse*: Isaiah 26:3 – “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you.”
4. **Surrendering Control to God**
* *Verse*: Proverbs 3:5-6 – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.”
5. **Restoration and Healing from Pain**
* *Verse*: Psalm 34:18 – “The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.”
6. **Cultivating a Grateful Heart**
* *Verse*: Colossians 3:15 – “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.”
7. **Living in the Present Moment**
* *Verse*: Matthew 6:34 – “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”
8. **Practicing Forgiveness**
* *Verse*: Ephesians 4:32 – “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
9. **Trusting God’s Plan and Timing**
* *Verse*: Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
10. **Seeking God’s Presence through Prayer**
* *Verse*: Philippians 4:6 – “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.”
11. **Finding Comfort in Scripture**
* *Verse*: Psalm 119:76 – “Let your steadfast love comfort me according to your promise to your servant.”
12. **Walking in God’s Light**
* *Verse*: Psalm 119:105 – “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
13. **Living a Life of Purpose**
* *Verse*: Jeremiah 1:5 – “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you.”
14. **Practicing Gratitude and Contentment**
* *Verse*: 1 Thessalonians 5:18 – “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
15. **Finding Peace in Worship and Praise**
* *Verse*: Psalm 95:1-2 – “Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!”
16. **Building Strong Relationships**
* *Verse*: Romans 12:18 – “If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.”
17. **Responding to Trials with Joy**
* *Verse*: James 1:2-3 – “Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.”
18. **Rest and Sabbath**
* *Verse*: Exodus 20:8 – “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.”
19. **Nurturing Inner Peace through Self-Control**
* *Verse*: Galatians 5:22-23 – “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.”
20. **Hope in Christ’s Return and Eternal Peace**
* *Verse*: Revelation 21:4 – “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
These verses can provide comfort and guidance for anyone seeking peace and tranquility in the midst of life’s challenges.